Saturday 31 January 2015

Spotlight - Words

It's only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away.

--- So boybands through the ages have crooned (though Bee Gees will probably object to being called a boyband, haha).

Hello people! This is the first of the spotlight posts while I am off frolicking in Japan. As you are reading this, I am probably somewhere in Nara, walking around some temple in the cold winter weather, feeding deer (or being chased by deer). Oh deer. Ahahaha I amuse myself so. 

ANYWAY. I've already uttered waaay too many WORDS without getting to the point of this post.


This post is intended to shine a spotlight on accessories featuring little messages - words of joy, words of hope, words of love, as we need all the reminders we can get as we go through the routine that is life.

(Click on the names of each accessory for more descriptions and pictures)
 Freedom (RM15)
Morning Star (RM12)

If you like accessories with encouraging words on them, do check out the following collections for more!

:)

I'm in Japan, so replies may be very delayed, as I do not have access to wifi most of the time yeah. 

Toodles~



No comments:

Post a Comment