Saturday 24 January 2015

Hogwarts Houses

Has anyone heard the recent adorable story where Tom Felton (of sneaky Slytherin Draco Malfoy fame) recently joined Pottermore? If you don't know what this is, then this post may not make much sense to you. Consider yourself warned. :p

For the uninitiated, Pottermore is an awesome Harry Potter interactive site which contains chapter-by-chapter illustrations and lovely little 'extra' stories from the Harry Potter Universe, written by Queen Rowling herself. One of the first few interactive things you do is get yourself sorted into one of the Hogwarts Houses by answering some questionnaire (a very very basic and probably not scientifically-sound (but who cares) personality test). Tom Felton got sorted into Gryffindor, which is all kinds of hilarious, given that his character loathes Gryffindor with the fire of a thousand suns.

So anyway, I have of course been a member of this site since it first came out, and was quite predictably sorted into Ravenclaw. Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure, yo! Also, I am a total geek. Like that wasn't obvious from the constant geeky tangents that I go off on. :D

Here's a bookmark that I made for myself in representation of my Ravenclaw self... and a charm that I am super excited about!
 An antique brass bookmark with a cobalt blue (Ravenclaw colours yo!) Czech Preciosa bead and the cutest little witch on a broomstick. Reminds me of Hermione, except that she doesn't like flying. I fell in love with this charm at first sight, and of course had to buy it.
Fancy yourself a Gryffindor / Hufflepuff / Slytherin bookmark? I can totally make them in your House colours too!

Item Code & Name: 352 Hogwarts Houses
Price: RM13.00
Status:
1. Gryffindor (red faux pearl) - Made to Order
2. Hufflepuff (yellow faux pearl) - Made to Order
3. Slytherin (green Czech Preciosa crystal) - Made to Order
4. Ravenclaw (blue Czech Preciosa crystal) - Available for Remakes
Materials: Faux Pearl / Czech Preciosa Crystal (as detailed above), Witch Charm
 Have I told you that I'll be visiting Harry Potter World soon? That's part of the reason why I'm going to Japan in a week's time. Ahhhhhhh cannot hardly wait. :D

If you're a fellow Harry Potter enthusiast, click here for more things that I've made in homage to my favourite series. 


Till then,
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

No comments:

Post a Comment