Thursday 15 January 2015

Linked Hearts

In 2 week's time, I'll be travelling to Japan! Yay!
Just an advanced vacation notice to my customers that I will be incommunicado from 29 Jan - 7 Feb. :)

For now, I'm still on a roll featuring some Christmas pressies that I gave to me friends.

Here's a pair of earrings I made for Sharon, featuring a new link - the diagonal heart link!

Antique silver-plated diagonal hearts linked with thin silver chains - at first I wanted to call this piece Chained Hearts, but that felt a little too morbid. So Linked Hearts it is.
Item Code & Name: 343 Linked Hearts
Price: RM7.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Diagonal Heart Links

If you like this pair of earrings, or chandelier-style earrings, check out some similar ones here and here. :)

Find out how to order here!


~ ☆ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment