Sunday 4 January 2015

Wine Blossoms

Hello dear readers!

This shall be a short post because I am in the midst of planning for my trip to Japan (one month to go!) and it is quite late already and tomorrow is the start of a loooooong work week. /whine

Anyway, this is the part where I start featuring all the Christmas gifts that I gave to my friends during Christmas!

First is something I made for Wei Lyn, which is probably my favourite Christmas gift that I've given, largely because I adore the magenta-flower ceramic beads that this pair of earrings feature:

 Ceramic beads delicately hand-painted with magenta-coloured blossoms, paired with wine-coloured chinese crystal teardrops.
Item Code & Name: 330 Wine Blossoms
Price: RM15.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Magenta Flower Ceramic Beads, Wine Chinese Crystal Teardrops

Email me at
if you'd like to order!

These ceramic beads have also been featured in this pair of earrings.

That's all for now folks. 
Wishing you a wonderful first-full-week of January ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment