Saturday 10 January 2015

Snowflakes Galore 2.0!

Oh weekend, never leave me!
I have been looking forward to this weekend since Monday. It's been a crazy week, and next week promises to be crazier, but for now it's all fun and games. :D

But still, I'm a busy bee - got things to do, places to be, and all that. LOL. (More like I have TV shows to watch, and a bed to vegetate on). But really, it's a busy weekend. What with accessory-making and some pending orders and all. :p

So this shall be brief - as brief as I can be!

You would've guessed from the title that this post features snowflakes! ~*❄~❄*~ (No, I'm not over Christmas yet). Also, I'm a little boring and predictable, as last year I had already posted a bunch of snowflake earrings I made as Christmas presents (click here!). Here are some more. :p

Snowflake earrings! This time with a frosty blue tinge. :)
 Frosty blue round-faceted chinese crystals with silver-clear chinese crystal doughnuts, and snowflake-star hybrid charms.

Item Code & Name: 337 Snowflake 4
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Frosty Blue Round-Faceted Chinese Crystals, Silver-Clear Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Snowflake Charms
Snowflake Links between blue round-faceted chinese crystals and clear crystal bicones.

Item Code & Name: 338 Snowflake 5
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Frosty Blue Round-Faceted Chinese Crystals, Clear Crystal Bicones, Snowflake Links

All orders / enquiries / random rambling can be sent to 

Happy weekend, folks! <3

~*❄~❄*~

No comments:

Post a Comment