Thursday 29 January 2015

Baroque

Hi hello!

This shall be the shortest of all short posts as I am flying off to Japan (wheeeeeee!) tonight and time is of the essence!

Here's a pair of earrings I made for myself, with celtic knot links that I really reaaaaally love. Brings to mind an ancient, forgone time - hence the name Baroque. My friend Jah says Alhambra comes to her mind when she sees it, but Baroque sounds cooler, so Baroque it is. So much for keeping this post concise. On with the pictures!

 Antique brass celtic knot links with beautiful swirl-patterns, followed by clear chinese crystal bicones. Suitable for days where you just want to wear something versatile and classy with your #ootd . Did I just hashtag something? Yes I did.
Item Code & Name: 353 Baroque
Price: RM10.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Celtic Knot Links, Chinese Crystal Bicones

That's all for now, folks.

If you see something you like, please feel free to email me at

I'm on vacation from 30 Jan - 8 Feb with limited Wifi access, so replies may be delayed, k?

Lots of love, 
see you when I get back,
and in the meantime I've prepared some scheduled posts so you can get your regular dose of inane rambling (assuming anyone actually comes here regularly)!

Jya ittekimasu!

O(≧▽≦)O

No comments:

Post a Comment