Tuesday 6 January 2015

Bookmarks Galore!

Hello friends,
it's late and I'm tired from a super long and draining day at work (this is going to be a theme for the next few weeks), so this shall be a short post. Well, short for me anyway. :op

This year, I decided to make my colleagues matching bookmarks for Christmas!
They've all been customised with charms that fit their personalities or charms that of things that they really like. Here are the first three!
Antique brass bookmarks with a vintage-feel, with charms that remind me of my colleagues. :D
 This is for Ivy - the cute bunny charm reminds me of her! :) Matched with a white crystal coz white bunnies are adorable, and I am reminded of the Little White Rabbit milk sweets that are oh so yummy and a part of all our childhoods. 

Item Code & Name: 331 Little White Rabbit
Price: RM12.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: White Chinese Crystal Doughnut, Bunny Charm
 This is for Jah... Ahaha I think this Wine Bottle Charm is self explanatory. I shall say no more. Matched with a burgundy chinese crystal doughnut, the colour of wine. ;)

Item Code & Name: 332 Shiraz
Price: RM15.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Burgundy Chinese Crystal Doughnut, Wine Bottle Charm
For Lin, who loves Paris and Eiffel Tower charms! :) This is Paris at night - matched with a jet black chinese crystal doughnut.

Item Code & Name: 333 Parisian Nights
Price: RM13.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Jet Black Chinese Crystal Doughnut, Moonlit Eiffel Tower Charm

All enquiries / orders can be made at

If you like books / bookmarks, check out more here!

Oyasumi~

No comments:

Post a Comment