Tuesday 1 July 2014

My Fair Lady

Ahoy July!

So fast these months come and go. For those who are fasting, wishing you a happy and reflective Ramadhan month. :)

Now that we're done celebrating the past with the Remix collection, it's time to showcase some new stuff! Flowers are no stranger to accessories from Dainty Little Trinkets, with 2 collections - the Dainty Little Flowers collection and the Daisies and Dahlias collection focusing on a variety of flower cabochons, and various other flower-themed trinkets (check out the flower label). In making all these accessories, I have somehow managed to not make myself anything with flower cabochons. 

Since I recently splurged on two white/cream dresses with floral motifs, I thought I'd finally make myself a bracelet featuring a flower cabochon, whimsically titled My Fair Lady:

 At the centre - an off-white dahlia on a square filigree, flanked by beads and crystals in various fair shades - ivory faux pearls, cloudy white chinese crystal doughnuts, white-striped acrylic beads, white faux pearls with gold swirls, and shiny white faux pearls.
 This bracelet was born from me digging deep into my treasure chest of beads and crystals and making a bracelet out of all the white ones. Quite happy with the result, and the plus point is it matches a lot of my outfits. :)


Item Code & Name: 257 My Fair Lady
Price: RM15.00
Status: [Sold], Not Available
Materials: Ivory, Shiny White & White (with Gold Swirls) Faux Pearls, White Opal Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Striped White Acrylic Beads, Off-White Dahlia, Square Filigree
Measurements: Approximately 16.5cm (including clasp) + 2cm extender chain

It's available for remakes (update: not anymore! I've run out of the off-white dahlia, unfortunately), for anyone who likes. I'm running out of the striped acrylic bead though, so this is limited! 


(Who's watching Argentina vs Switzerland tonight? I certainly am!)

May July bring you lots of love, joy and adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment