Saturday 5 July 2014

Painted Black

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

The above are lyrics from one of the most beautiful and understated love songs I've ever listened to. Slow, bittersweet and wistful, the lyrics and melody come together in a lovely and heartrending masterpiece. Go listen to Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Marketa Iglova (the Kris Allen version is also excellent). 

Here is a simple, understated bracelet that I hope reflects the song.
 Flower links, jet black chinese crystal doughnuts, a Love link, accompanied by the stunning Silver Night Swarovski heart.
 The Silver Night Swarovski heart has an AB finish - reflecting different hues of silver and black at different angles.
Item Code & Name: 259 Painted Black
Price: RM19.00
Status: Available
Materials: Jet-Black Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Flower Links, Love Link, Silver Night Swarovski Heart, Toggle Clasp
Measurements: Approximately 16.5cm (including clasp)

If you're new to this blog, note that all bracelets are customisable and can be adjusted to the customer's wrist length!

If you like the Silver Night Swarovski heart, check out another creation here!
For those who like dark accessories, check out the "black" label.

Contact me at
for any orders, enquiries, randomness.

- this is where I use this blog to talk about football -
Haha, I watched both the 12am and 4am games last night (this morning). A little sleep-deprived zombiefied. Such good matches (good job Germany and Brazil!), but poor Neymar and his vertebrae injury. It must be crushing to have to sit at the sidelines and not be able to take his team to victory. I've been rooting for Germany and Brazil thus far... torn about who I should support in the semi finals. For tonight, go Argentina and go Netherlands!

Okay I'm done, and shall leave you with the beautiful song that this piece has been inspired by:


Take this sinkin' boat
And point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice
You have the choice
You've made it now

No comments:

Post a Comment