Thursday 24 July 2014

Flower Power

Flower Power
 - a slogan in the 60s / 70s era of hippies, to symbolise passive resistance and non-violence in opposition to war. Many people in this movement dressed in colourful, psychedelic clothing, and wore flowers in their hair. 

I reckon I could've been a hippie rocking the "flower power" look if I lived during that era. :p Violence is never the answer, yo.

Anyway, inspiration for the name of this pair of earrings came due to the abundance of flowers in this pair of earrings, which I randomly decided to make for myself:

 Dainty little flower links that resemble stained glass paintings, with smoked topaz crystal doughnuts connected to gorgeously intricate flower filigrees.
I like the smoked topaz crystal doughnuts quite a bit! Such a unique colour. 

Item Code & Name: 268 Flower Power
Price: RM8.00
Status: [Sold 2], Available for remakes
Materials: Smoked Topaz Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Flower Links, Flower Filigrees

Flowers, flowers everywhere!
If you like flowers, check out the "flowers" label for accessories featuring flower beads, flower charms, flower cabochons, clay flowers, FLOWERS!


G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment