Tuesday 16 December 2014

Spotlight - Colourful Clay

You know the drill -
I am still on vacation and this is a scheduled post!

Today's spotlight post will feature all things made from polymer clay!
First, have a pretty colourful picture:


Isn't it amazing, the kinds of things humans can craft from clay? There is truly no limit to creativity (well, there's a limit to mine, but not some other creative souls). Aside from colourful clay jars and all sorts of beautiful decorative items, polymer clay has been used by all sorts of arty farty people to create gorgeous little charms and beads. 

Over the course of this year, I've purchased quite a lot of beautiful clay charms and beads, so here are some accessories featuring them (click on the names to go to the original posts for more pictures)!
 I Believe (RM22)
 Porcelain (RM20)
 Lil' Shroom (RM12)

How adorable are those mushrooms above, yeah?

So go forth and browse and email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com to purchase stuff!

I'm still on vacation, so email responses may take a few days, so please bear with me yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment