Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hello one and all!


I am back - back to wish you a Merry Blessed Christmas and good tidings to all. :)

Hope you've been having a good break and that you don't have to work/study for the rest of the year. 

I'm feeling a little grinchy as I've been having some sort of bacterial infection (at least that's what the doctor thinks it is), which is accompanied by fever, chills, a very sore throat, and now has the added symptoms of swollen gums and swollen lymph nodes at my neck region. FUN! So I do hope that your Christmas is going better than mine. 

Then I am reminded of that story of Joseph and Mary so very many years ago, who travelled far and wide and could not find an inn to lay in while Mary went into labour -- Mary giving birth to little baby Jesus in a manger - all for us. The greatest gift of all. 

Hope you have a reflective and warm remaining 2014 - regular posting shall resume soon when I have had enough rest and hopefully rid myself of all this cursed bacteria. One can hope.

Feliz Navidad!

No comments:

Post a Comment