Sunday 14 December 2014

Estella - Customised

Still on vacation!

As you are reading this, I am probably walking along the crater of a long-dormant volcano in Mount Gambier. Cool, huh? Super cool! One of the key tourist attractions of the Mount is the Blue Lake, which is this gorgeous, brilliant blue. 

Which brings me to the point of this vacation post. 

Way back when, I posted this black lace bracelet, accompanied by the Silver Night Swarovski Heart - a classy, stunning affair. Here's something customised for Loretta - the same black lace, with a change in Swarovski Heart - a striking Bermuda Blue.
A black lace band, followed by a jet black chinese crystal doughnut and the most beautiful of all Swarovski hearts (in my humble opinion). 

Item Code & Name: 221 Estella (Customised - Bermuda Blue)
Price: RM18.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Black Lace, Jet-Black Chinese Crystal Doughnut, Bermuda Blue AB Swarovski Heart
Measurements: Approximately 16cm (including clasp) (Remakes can be adjusted to the customer's wrist length)

Click on this link to see more pictures of the original bracelet!
If you'd like Swarovski hearts of a different colour, just email me to find out more!


Since I'm on vacation, my replies may come late yeah.

Thank you and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment