Tuesday 23 December 2014

Spotlight - Christmas

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes
Christmas is all around me and so the feeling grows
It's written in the wind, it's everywhere I go
So if you really love Christmas c'mon and let it snow

Does anyone else love this hilariously Christmassy song from Love Actually? Also, Love Actually - one of the classics for Christmas, and one of the romantic comedy classics of our generation. :)


 Soooo I'm still on holiday, but since Christmas is just around the corner, this is a spotlight post that casts some bright wintry light on some of the Christmassy creations from Dainty Little Trinkets!

 (The names of each trinket link to the original posts!)
 Winter Wonderland (RM23)
 Poinsettia (RM18)
 Anna (RM18)
 Morning Star (RM12)

That's all for now - I'll be back from holiday soon with some new trinkets to feature!


I'll leave you with the Love Actually scene where Christmas is All Around is being recorded (excuse the swearing, hehe). :)


No comments:

Post a Comment