Wednesday 10 December 2014

Vintage Rose

One day to my holiday!
Excited I am.

I'll be on vacation from 10 Dec - 25 Dec, so replies may be few and far between. 

Today's post features one of the favourite things that I have made myself. Keeping with this little blogshop's name - the earrings are dainty and simple, and I am a firm believer of beauty in simplicity. :)

Here's Vintage Rose - 

Vintage pink rose cabochons on intricate antique-brass filigrees, followed by dusty pink faux pearls. I'm very much in love with the vintage look of this pair of earrings - the vintage pink shade of the roses blending in so well with the antique brass, and the dusty pink sheen of the faux pearls.



Item Code & Name: 323 Vintage Rose
Price: RM11.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Vintage Pink Rose Cabochons, Antique Brass Flower Filigrees, Dusty Pink Faux Pearls

 If you like antique brass trinkets, check out more here!

This pair of earrings can only be remade once, because I only have 1 set of vintage pink roses left! So email me to grab it if you like it! (Replies may be slow if I am travelling and without internet).


 Hasta la vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment