Tuesday 11 November 2014

Birds Atwitter | Bold & Brassy Collection: Part 2

Second in the Bold & Brassy collection is a pair of earrings!

I've always loved using various bird-related beads and charms in my creations, which you can see some of here, here and here! :) So when I expanded my collection of beads and charms and pretty things (heehee) to include antique brass items, I of course had to buy at least one bird-related charm!

I really love this charm - it's cute, dainty and slightly whimsical - here's Birds Atwitter -

 Two adorable little bird charms (looking quite like the Twitter logo), with dangling faux pearls in a gradient of sweet pink, dusty pink and dusty purple - the ombré effect lasting from the last collection to this one!
Item Code & Name: 309 Birds Atwitter
Price: RM9.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Sweet Pink, Dusty Pink and Dusty Purple Faux Pearls, Antique Brass-Plated Bird Charm

That's all for tonight - hope you like this cute and quirky creation, :)

Here's how to order stuff - *clickety-click*


G'night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment