Sunday 16 November 2014

Lovebirds | Bold & Brassy Collection: Part 5

Hola amigos!

I am back from Penang-land after some pretty darn yummy feasting. Salted egg deep fried lotus root... how I love thee, let me count the ways. ♥__♥ Today I am tired (from all the sleeping that I did in the car, haha), so I shall keep this post short.

Today's post is the last in the Bold & Brassy collection, though it's not the last of the antique brass creations that you've seen from me. Here's Lovebirds, a choker-style necklace that is both dainty and simple, and rather adorable (at least I think so lah).
 A simple antique-brass necklace featuring two little lovebirds sitting on a tree branch. Here, I have oh-so-artfully arranged the necklace to look like the little birds are perching on a swing. Aren't they adorable?

 Fun fact: I am way too old to love Vampire Diaries. Fun fact 2: I adore Vampire Diaries (oh Damon, you and your smouldering blue eyes...). Fun fact 3: How cool is it that I've seen something super similar to this necklace on the neck of Caroline Forbes in one of the episodes?! Click here to see it on her pretty neck (as opposed to mine below, haha!)


Item Code & Name: 312 Lovebirds
Price: RM15.00
Status: Available
Materials: Birds on a Branch Link
Measurements: Approximately 40cm (including clasp), extender = 2.5cm
 
That's all for tonight, folks.
 
 
Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment