Saturday 15 November 2014

Jade Butterflies | Bold & Brassy Collection: Part 4

This post is a scheduled post, as I am in Penang for the weekend!

Yet another one of my (many) cousins is tying the knot, and since all my extended family lives up north, up to the north we go! 一路向北, as Jay Chou would put it. Haha. Anyway, that is neither here nor there. I need to learn to be less verbose!

Here's the 4th installment of the Bold & Brassy collection - Jade Butterflies.

Antique brass butterfly links with a gradient of faux pearls in pale green, teal and moss-green. I am loving the shine on these uniquely-coloured faux pearls! I had previously bought these very butterfly links in silver, but supplies on that are running low. So here's the brass equivalent! :)



Item Code & Name: 311 Jade Butterflies
Price: RM8.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Pale Green, Teal Green and Moss Green Faux Pearls, Antique Brass-Plated Butterfly Links

That's all for now, friends.
Hope you have a great weekend ahead!

To order, please contact me at

If you like pretty colour gradients, also check out some previous ombré creations here!

No comments:

Post a Comment