Saturday 22 November 2014

For Karuna

Happy Saturday, my dear blog readers!

I'll keep this post short as it's a busy day ahead. :)

Here's a long overdue post about a tiny birthday gift I made for Karuna. Funny story - I had actually made this pair of earrings for her much earlier, in shades of maroon and black. Then sometime after (before her birthday), she purchased some earrings from me in the exact same shade of maroon! So I thought it would be better to change it up slightly to a shade that she doesn't have yet (at least not from her collection of earrings made by me). Heehee.
 Dark silver faux pearls, clover links, jet black helix crystals and dainty butterfly links.
Item Code & Name: 314 Papillon
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Dark Silver Faux Pearls, Jet Black Helix Crystals, Clover Links, Butterfly Links

If you like earrings, check out more here!



Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment