Saturday 7 December 2013

Dusty Spring

One week till Australia! Ahhhh!

Just in case you're new here - please note this vacation notice. Today's the last day to order customised items or remakes if you wanna receive your items before Christmas. :)

I'll keep this quick, because December is busy and I've got tons of things to do.

This post is about something I made for myself. Since I customised my first double-chained bracelet for Jaycee (Songs of Joy), I've been dying to make a double-chained bracelet for myself. They look quite nice, especially on tiny wrists like mine. Since I like things in nice matching sets - I made the following bracelet and earring set:
Dusty Spring - a spring-themed set in dusty pink and ivory white.

Item Code & Name: SET021 Dusty Spring
Price: RM22.00 (bracelet + earrings) - items can be sold separately, please look below.
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Please see below.

 Rosaline, ivory and dusty pink pearls in varying sizes, and my new favourite antique silver-plated flower beads.

Item Code & Name: 132 Dusty Spring (Earrings)
Price: RM8.00 (earrings only)
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Rosaline, Ivory and Dusty Pink Faux Pearls, Antique Silver-Plated Flower Beads
 A lovely bird link flanked by ivory and dusty pink pearls, and a little flower bead. The placement of the flower makes it looks like the little birdy is the bringer of spring. :)

Item Code & Name: 133 Dusty Spring (Bracelet)
Price: RM16.00 (bracelet only)
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Ivory and Dusty Pink Faux Pearls, Swallow Link, Antique Silver-Plated Flower Bead, Heart Toggle Clasp
Measurements: Approximately 14.5cm (including clasp) <-- this is the measurement for the inner chain - the outer (bottom) chain measures at 15cm so it hangs slightly lower on the wrist from the inner (top) chain. 


Just a note that the measurements are tiny because my wrists are abnormally tiny, so if you would like a remake, we can adjust this to fit your intended size. :)

Lastly, I named this set Dusty Spring because it is a spring-themed bracelet in dusty pink, and my brain is tickled by the fact that there's a singer called Dusty Springfield. Heheh.

Here's a super jiwang oldie from her. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment