Saturday 21 December 2013

Spotlight - Preciosa Fire-Polished Stones

Myyyy preciousssssssssssssssssss.

These two words are ingrained in the collective consciousness of this generation - infamous words by the all too memorable Gollum. His all-consuming obsession with the Ring has led to many spoofs and jokes.

Sometimes I think I have an inkling of how Gollum felt.
Just a tiny tiny inkling, when I stare at all my precious (myyyyyyy precioussssssssssssss) beads and feel like hoarding them until my friends stage an intervention or someone makes a Reality TV episode featuring me (have you seen Hoarders? zomg). Oh how precious and lovely and beautiful are all my crystals and beads and charms!

 Czech Preciosa fire-polished stones are some of my favourites in my precious (myyyyyyy precioussssssssssssss) bead collection. They are of lovely quality, have precisely-cut facets, and a glorious shine to them. Feast your eyes upon these precious Preciosa crystals in all their glittery glory:

(ノ◕‿◕ )ノ*: ・゚✧

Here are some of the designs I've made featuring Preciosa crystals (name of accessory links to the original post!):
 Angels on Earth (RM21)
 Under the Sea (Set: RM25)

 Hoot! (RM8)

 Blue Frost (RM12)

Wanna make Preciosa beads part of your precious collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment