Thursday 12 December 2013

Amethyst Abundance - Customised

Last post before I fly off for my long-awaited vacation! Woohoo!

For all you who are working / studying, Christmas is near! Holidays soon - hang in there. :)

A little while back, April, who previously customised this Anchor of Hope bracelet for herself emailed me about customising something similar but slightly different for a friend of hers. It has the same rich purple and jet black scheme as April's own bracelet, and I've named it Amethyst Abundance. The first part is self-explanatory, and the word "abundance" brings to mind "richness" - but in this case, I am not referring to monetary riches, but an abundant life - the kind of life we hope our friends and family are blessed with.
 Pearls and crystals in varying shades of purple and black, and a lovely Amethyst blend Swarovski heart.
 Wishing your friend an abundant life -- a life full of love, joy and hope.
Item Code & Name: 137 Amethyst Abundance - Customised
Price: RM25.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes (but of course you're highly encouraged to personalise it to be uniquely yours!)
Materials: Deep Purple Round Faceted Chinese Crystals, Bright Purple Faux Pearls, Jet Black Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Chinese Knot Link, Butterfly Link, Love Charm, Joy Charm, Hope Bead, Amethyst Blend Swarovski Heart
Measurements: Approximately 16cm (including clasp) + 2.5cm extender chain

That's all folks -
I will be incommunicado for the next week or so, try not to miss me too much! Hehe. :p

If this blog continues to get updated, don't be alarmed! I've scheduled a few posts to go up in the coming week, just to keep this blog alive during my absence. (So you don't forget its existence, more like. :p )

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment