Saturday 19 October 2013

Hoot!

Rise and shine!

Now that yet another collection is over, it's time to showcase a couple of individual things I've made for certain individuals. Individual things for certain individuals. Pinnacle of eloquence, I am. It's early, parts of my brain have yet to wake. :p

Just as we are waking and going about our morning routines, owls - big and small - all over the world are retiring into their tree trunks, and surrendering to a peaceful slumber. (That is, as peaceful as it can get when they have to keep an eye out for predators / interfering humans). Why am I nattering on about owls, anyway? Because I am about to feature a pair of owl earrings, of course. 

I made this pair of earrings for Ren, who is a fellow Harry Potter enthusiast, and probably appreciates owls as much as I do. That is to say, we think of owls like Hedwig (OH HEDWIG! How tragic was thy death!) and feel a moment of nostalgia for the series. So, since I had an arsenal of cutesy owl charms at my disposal, what better way to utilise them than to have them dangling from your ears, staring owlishly (heehee) at the world around you?

 Tiny lavender faux pearls and round-faceted chinese crystals paired with the ever lovely Czech Preciosa fire-polished glass beads. More importantly, the cutest grumpy-looking owls EVAR! :3
 The Czech Preciosa beads have a lovely metallic-purple AB shine. Can't actually decide whether I like Swarovski crystals or Czech Preciosa crystals more.

Item Code & Name: 101 Hoot!
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available for Remakes
Materials: Lavender Faux Pearls, Lavender Round-Faceted Chinese Crystals, Metallic Purple AB Czech "Preciosa" Fire-Polished Glass Beads 

Have a friend who resembles a grumpy owl who you'd like to get this pair of earrings for? 
(Ren, if you're reading this, I'm not saying you're a grumpy owl k; you are the sweetest, fluffiest baby owl )

If so, I can be reached at

Customisation is always possible!

Harry Potter fans, check out other HP-related creations here!

Hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment