Friday 11 October 2013

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall | Little Black Dress Collection: Part 2

Hello friends!

I am sleepy, so this post will be relatively short (well, short by my standards anyway. Heehee).

Part 2 of the Little Black Dress collection will feature a pair of earrings! A pair of earrings that I have decided to keep for myself because I love them and they're versatile and will go with my array of little black dresses! Just kidding, I don't have thaaat many little black dresses. Just two. Hmm maybe I should buy more. :p

In the continuing saga of my love affair with crystal teardrops, this post predictably features a pair of earrings with crystal teardrops, this time in clear crystal - classy, timeless, elegant.


Clear Swarovski bicones and round faceted chinese crystals cascade down a silver chain with a crystal teardrop at the end. Thus, the inspiration for the name Every Teardrop is a Waterfall. :)


So I thought ivory/white accessories were hard to photograph against a white background. Clear accessories are worse, so here are the earrings against a silver background, in all their lovely, clear, reflective glory.

Item Code & Name: 096 Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
Price: RM15.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Clear Swarovski Bicones, Clear Round Faceted Chinese Crystals, Clear Chinese Crystal Teardrops

 With that, I shall end tonight's post with these earrings' namesake -- go forth and listen!


Goodnight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment