Saturday 12 October 2013

Red and Black | Little Black Dress Collection: Part 3

Mmm lazy rainy Saturday mornings.

Last night I dreamt I was a lead in a musical, but it was a disaster because I could not remember the choreography and the sequence of songs and half way through, the director (inexplicably it was Simon Cowell) asked someone else to replace me. Cue lots of melodrama. Oh subconscious, what are you trying to tell me?

Anyway my pseudo-nightmare is kind of related to this post in that this post is inspired by a song from one of my favourite musicals - Les Miserables' Red and Black.

Red: the blood of angry men!
Black: the dark of ages past!
Red: a world about to dawn!
Black: the night that ends at last!

Red: I feel my soul on fire!
Black: My world if she's not there!
Red: The color of desire!
Black: The color of despair!

I sometimes find myself singing this song at the top of my lungs.

IRRELEVANT.

Anyway, as depicted in the song above, red and black are both very strong colours which can evoke and represent a variety of emotions. They also happen to go (in my humble opinion) very nicely with little black dresses. So here's my little bracelet offering in those rich hues:
 Rich red and jet black chinese crystal doughnuts, little Celtic heart beads and a Siam Swarovski heart.
 I quite like the little Celtic heart beads and the overall effect of them in this simple design.
Item Code & Name: 097 Red and Black
Price: RM16.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Siam and Jet Black Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Siam Swarovski Heart, Celtic Heart Beads, Toggle Clasp
Measurements: Approximately 17cm (including clasp)


Check out the rest of the accessories in the Little Black Dress collection here!
You know the drill:
Email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com with questions/orders/general rambling.


Now go listen to this and sing with me!

Let us welcome it gladly with courage and cheer
Let us take to the streets with no doubt in our hearts
But a jubilant shout
They will come one and all
They will come when we call! 

No comments:

Post a Comment