Saturday 9 November 2013

Songs of Joy - Customised

Weeeeeeekend!

I love Saturdays! Today's a busy Saturday, so I'll be brief. :D

Here I am to feature yet another bracelet that was customised for Jaycee. This might be my favourite of all the trinkets that she purchased - so much so that I've made something similar for myself ! (That's another post for another time.)

The bracelet is called Songs of Joy, for reasons that will become apparent when you look at the pictures:
 A simple, delicate bracelet with cloudy white crystals accompanying a lovely swallow link and Sing charm, a white daisy and a Joy charm at the end. Sing for joy - sing songs of joy!
 In our correspondence, Jaycee asked if I made double-chain bracelets. Being the amateur that I am, I did not even know of their existence prior to this. Nevertheless, I decided to try and I adore the end result. So thank you, Jaycee! :)

 Here's the bracelet on a silver background, for clearer viewing. 

Item Code & Name: 113 Songs of Joy
Price: RM26.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes (of course you're encouraged to choose your own variation of colours and charms, to make it unique to you!)
Materials: Cloudy White Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Swallow Link, Sing Charm, White Daisy Cabochon, Flower-Shaped Filigree, Joy Charm, Heart Toggle Clasp
Measurements: Approximately 15.5cm (including clasp) <-- this is the measurement for the inner chain - the outer (bottom) chain measures at 16cm so it hangs slightly lower on the wrist from the inner (top) chain.

Enjoy your weekend, ladies!
(and occasional random gentleman who stumbles across this site, lost and befuddled like a fish out of water)

love,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment