Monday 18 November 2013

Collaboration with I Can't Sew - Part 2

Hurray!

Someone has purchased the first promotional package in Dainty Little Trinket's collaboration with I Can't Sew, so the Demure Daisies bracelet has found a home. :) It's still available for remakes, so let me know if you want one too. 

I'm here to introduce the second piece in our collaboration. In this one, the lovely ladies over at I Can't Sew have paired the Minty Meadows necklace from the Dainty Little Flowers collection with a silky, sultry white-blue Kimono-style dress. *___*


I love love loooooove the detail on the dress - intricate swirly flower and leaf motifs - how well they suit the minty green and flower-themed necklace! :) Also featuring a pair of earrings from Ou'lala. Oohlala! 

Only RM40 - what a good deal, right?

Check out the promo package on I Can't Sew's webpage here
Check out more pics and details of the Minty Meadows necklace here  
 
There's only one promo package per dress, so grab it quick! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment