Friday 8 August 2014

Rainbow Promotion with I Can't Sew - Part 1

TGIF!
I love Fridays, except for the fact that I have to work this weekend. :( But I shall not complain. Nobody likes a whinger. :p

Our friends at I Can't Sew are back with a newly refurbished website and a super cool promotion in all colours of the rainbow! My little creation is featured with sunny yellow -

Here's the first in this collaboration!

Reminiscent of a honey bee, this sweet yellow and black dress has been paired with something chic and silvery - the Vive le France bracelet! Originally at RM84, this is now going for RM50. 

34 bucks off - what a steal!

Check out the promo package on I Can't Sew's webpage here
Check out more pics and details of the Vive la France bracelet here

Wishing you a happy weekend~~

No comments:

Post a Comment