Tuesday 12 August 2014

Footprints | La Perla Collection: Part 2

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed
that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from
anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,
"You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during
the most trying periods of my life
there have only been one
set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most,
you have not been there for me?"

The Lord replied,
"The times when you have
seen only one set of footprints,
is when I carried you."

- Mary Stevenson

This poem was one that touched me a lot when I first came to know God. Hope it has touched you too. :)

Part 2 of the La Perla Collection features a footprint charm that has never featured in any Dainty Little Trinket to this date. :) I've been wanting to make something with this charm for sometime now. With no further ado - here it is:
 Alternating rosaline and pale blue pearls, a celtic knot link to represent the bonds of family and friends, a footprint charm, and two words of encouragement - hope. courage.
 The rosaline and pale blue pearls are also typically colours used to represent new born baby girls and baby boys, with the little footprint charms looking like little baby toes. This would make quite a suitable gift for new mothers - to give hope, to give courage.
Item Code & Name: 277 Footprints
Price: RM18.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Rosaline and Pale Blue Faux Pearls, Celtic Knot Link, Footprint Charm, Hope Bead, Courage Bead
Measurements: Approximately 17cm (including clasp) + 2.5cm extender chain

Find out how to order here.


Whatever you are going through, always know that Someone is watching over you, and that He will carry you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment