Saturday 2 August 2014

The Ring

Happy Saturday!

Following along the line of "mysterious" names I've been giving my creations, this post is about The Ring.

I remember a time in the early 2000s where Japanese and Korean horror movies were all the rage. And creepy they were - always featuring young, pale, child-like ghosts with pupils as black as night and stares more horrifying than zombies / vampires / werewolves. *shivers* What started it off, of course, seems to be a movie called The Ring. Being a scaredy-cat of all things supernatural, I steered clear of watching the Japanese version, but got roped into watching the American remake. That was bone-chilling enough, and I hear that the Japanese version is infinitely scarier. Was quite afraid of things crawling out of my laptop screen for a while. Brrrr.

Anyway, that's just lil' old me reminiscing. It has nothing to do with this post, as this post is about a simple suede bracelet, which happens to contain a "ring". 
 Back to basics - dark grey suede connected to a diamond-cut faceted ring.
 I made this for myself because I wanted a suede bracelet, and my tastes veer towards the simple, straight-laced designs. 
Item Code & Name: 272 The Ring
Price: RM10.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Diamond-Cut Faceted Ring, Suede, Grey Chinese Crystal Doughnut
Measurements: Approximately 15cm (including clasp) + 2cm extender chain

All orders / enquiries can be made at
daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com

If you like suede, check out more creations here!

Enjoy your weekend, folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment