Tuesday 26 August 2014

Preciosa

Those who are familiar with my blog will know that I absolutely adore Czech Fire-Polished "Preciosa" Glass Beads. Those who have the patience to read my ramblings will also know that I am fond of the colour black and that my wardrobe consists of a lot of black. 

As one of the birthday presents to myself (I've been giving myself lots of presents, narcissist that I am), I made a bracelet out of Preciosa glass beads, in shades of black, silver and gray. All the better to match all your clothing with. In fact, I just wore the bracelet today. :D Here it is~
 Dark Gray, Montana AB and Metallic Gray Czech Preciosa beads, with two dainty celtic heart beads thrown into the mix,
 My favourite bead would be the Montana AB ones (in between the Dark Gray and Metallic Gray beads) because of the lovely blueish-silver shine that is reflected on certain facets of the bead.
Item Code & Name: 283 Preciosa
Price: RM20.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Dark Gray / Montana AB / Metallic Gray Czech "Preciosa" Fire-Polished Glass Beads, Celtic Heart Beads, Toggle Clasp
Measurements: Approximately 15cm (including clasp)

I've been told that my wrists are freakishly small, so this bracelet can be lengthened to 17cm (the addition of two celtic heart beads) at no extra charge. :) Just email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com to discuss things further!

If you love the look of these Preciosa beads and would like to see more creations featuring them, check out this link! :)

'Twas a tiring Tuesday for me, so I shall now retire to bed. 

Good night
Sleep tight
Don't let the bed bugs bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment