Tuesday 19 August 2014

Double Infinity

Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

Guess the quote. :)

In one of the tv shows that I used to love and watch regularly - Revenge - a father asks his daughter: "Do you know how much I love you? Infinity times infinity." Cheesy though it may be, the idea of loving someone so much that infinity isn't enough, that your love is bigger than an infinity, is a beautiful one. 

I made a necklace for my friend using a sterling silver double-infinity charm imported all the way from some super cool artisan in the U.S. It's not available for remakes, but I thought I'd share it anyway, coz the charm is exquisitely beautiful.
Infinity times Infinity - I love the way the two infinity symbols intertwine with each other.

Status: Not Available
Materials: Double Infinity Charm

Happy birthday my friend.
May you find one who loves you infinitely, always.


If you like the infinity symbol, check out some (single) infinity charm creations here, here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment