Saturday 7 June 2014

Spotlight - Teardrops

"He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar..." croons one Taylor Swift.



You say teardrops and that song immediately comes to mind. How's that for branding eh? The teardrops I will be blathering on about today are not of human origin, but crystal teardrops beautifully and meticulously crafted by machines - sparkling, multifaceted, elegant and alluring... (I could go on)

(Hello, if you have just chanced upon my humble blog. Stay and shop for a while, if you'd like. :) I'm actually on vacay right now, and this is part of a short series of posts that cast a spotlight on a particular theme  - today's being teardrops! I'm also slightly ever-so rambly and eccentricquirky, if you find that kinda thing amusing. :p)

So, teardrops.
I love them, and I love using them in my accessories.
They just have a certain je ne sais quoi about them.

Here are some previous creations featuring teardrops (click on the names for the original posts):

 Nightingale (RM28)
 Pretty Pastels (RM15)

 Love in a Vineyard (RM12)

Interwoven (RM12 each)

Ah, I just love them.
If you love them too, you can always order them or customise something unique for yourself!


(replies may be slow while I'm on vacay - will be back Tuesday!)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment