Thursday 19 June 2014

For Hera

This post is dedicated to Hera, my friend and former boss, and someone who I look up to very very much.
So Hera, if you somehow come across this post, a big hug to you! ♥

In greek mythology, Hera was the wife of Zeus and the Queen of the gods. She was known as the goddess of marriage, and she was known to be intelligent and strong. Hera has all these qualities and more! Having lived, and laughed and loved to the fullest in all aspects of her life, I thought that this bookmark would be an apt little gift for her when we last met up. :)
 A bookmark with floral engravings, followed by a celtic heart bead, a sapphire round-faceted chinese crystal, a gorgeous polymer clay rose in dark blue hues, a midnight blue faux pearl, and a Live, Laugh, Love charm.
Item Code & Name: 250 Hera
Price: RM22.00
Status: Available for different remake (I've run out of this particular bookmark, but there are others for you to select from. Just email me to check! :))
Materials: Celtic Heart Bead, Sapphire Round Faceted Chinese Crystal, Midnight Blue Faux Pearl, Dark Blue Polymer Clay Rose, Live Laugh Love Charm

The bookmark above bears a strong resemblance to this I Believe bookmark, also available in various Made to Order options!
I love bookmarks - they're useful, pretty and highly customisable. Check out other previous bookmarks here!


Off-topic - who here has been swept up in World Cup fever? Whoa was the Netherlands vs Australia match exciting or what! I am supporting the Netherlands, but Australia (my former home!) put up an amazingly valiant fight. Those lads should be proud of themselves. And poor Spain. What utter, crushing defeat. Poor Casillas - it was heartbreaking to see his despair. Had to have an outlet for my World Cup-related feelings. Haha. I shall stop now. :p

Till next time,
xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment