Tuesday 3 June 2014

For Ai Li

Short post ahoy!

It's late at night, I haven't packed yet, and my flight is tomorrow morning! Oh noes! So yes, this will be short. Hopefully.

Tonight's post is an early birthday greeting to my pal Ai Li who has been ever supportive of my "creative" endeavours and is turning 26 in a couple of days! I previously gifted her with this pair of pastel-toned earrings, so here's a double-chained necklace to match. :)
 A Swarovski affair - on the inner chain - rose, aquamarine and violet Swarovski bicones and a cross charm. On the outer chain - an exquisite rose Swarovski heart.

 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matthew 6:21

 
Item Code & Name: 245 Where Your Treasure Is
Price: RM32.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Rose / Aquamarine / Violet Swarovski Bicones, Cross Charm, Rose Swarovski Heart
Measurements: Inner Chain = Approximately 43cm (including clasp), Outer Chain = Approximately 50cm (including clasp) + 3.5cm extender chain 
 
Ai Li dear, here's wishing you a wonderful birthday surrounded by people you love, and a wonderful year ahead, where you get to pursue your dreams and achieve your goals, never forgetting He who holds your heart and guides your path.
 
Much love, J.
 
---
 
To the rest of you folks,
 If you like the double-chained thing as much as I do, check out more here!

And I'm off! There'll be some scheduled posts so you don't miss me too much. See you in a couple of days! *muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment