Sunday 8 June 2014

Spotlight - Nature

Hola amigos!

I'm still on vacation, so this is a scheduled post!



Ah, mother earth. What a wonderful world - and how beautiful is God's creation that is all around us. Sometimes when I pause to think about it, I am in awe of the intricacies of each living thing, of each breathtakingly beautiful sunset, of the mystery and magnificence of the ocean, of the roots and origins of each tall tree. Nature is truly wondersome, and here are some pieces that I have made in the past in tribute to it:

(The names of each trinket link to the original posts!)

Are you a nature-lover? Want something to wear that represents your love for the environment? 

Email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com to order!

Still on vacation, but will be back soon.
See you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment