Thursday 12 June 2014

Burgundy Bliss

Short post ahoy, as I am busy planning another holiday!

That's right - just back from one and already planning another. :D This one is far away - I'll be travelling to Osaka / Kyoto in early 2015! Can't hardly wait. On that note, AirAsia has some really good deals right now - go forth and travel the world!

This post is dedicated to my mummy. She has a lovely burgundy dress that she'll be wearing to yet another one of my brother's graduations. Of course I had to make her a matching bracelet. :) Here, in shades of dusty purple and burgundy, is Burgundy Bliss:
A bracelet of faux pearls in shades of burgundy and dusty purple, celtic heart beads, and a flower filigree as the focal point.
 This is the first time a (Dainty Little) trinket is featuring dusty purple faux pearls. I love this shade and it goes so very well with burgundy. Lovers of purple - this bracelet is for you!
Item Code & Name: 247 Burgundy Bliss
Price: RM15.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Burgundy & Dusty Purple Faux Pearls, Celtic Heart Beads, Flower Filigree
Measurements: Approximately 16.5cm (including clasp) + 2cm extender chain

 All orders are customisable, just email me at

Check out some customised items here!
Like burgundy? Check out some burgundy-shades here!

Now back to planning my holiday.
Osaka is known for takoyaki, okonomiyaki, kushikatsu, YUMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment