Tuesday 8 April 2014

Clair de Lune

Long have I waxed lyrical about trinkets with silver blue tones (see: exhibit A and exhibit B), but in making all of those lovely accessories, I never got around to making something in those lovely hues for myself. That is, until now. :D

A couple of weeks ago, I experienced a quiet little lull in this little "moonlighting" business of mine, and I thought it would be a great time to make things for myself out of the pearls / crystals / charms that I love most! So this week I'll be posting a bunch of things I've made for myself. It's gonna be a bit of a narcissistic week, I'm afraid. Heehee. :p

Combining all the things I love most, I made myself this bracelet that I've whimsically named Clair de Lune, which is French for moonlight and also a really lovely classical piece by Debussy, which you can listen to below.
 Pearls in midnight blue and dark silver, jet black helix crystals, and a montana AB Czech Preciosa crystal encased within a round double-twisted ring set the scene for a dark night, illuminated only by the light of the moon.
 A moon charm and a star charm adorn this bracelet, accompanied by a bermuda blue AB Swarovski heart that is glittering as brightly as ever. 
Item Code & Name: 206 Clair de Lune
Price: RM22.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Midnight Blue and Dark Silver Faux Pearls, Jet Black Helix Crystals, Montana AB Czech "Preciosa" Fire-Polished Glass Bead, Round Double-Twisted Ring, Moon Charm, Star Charm, Bermuda Blue AB Swarovski Heart, Toggle Clasp
Measurements: Approximately 15.5cm (including clasp) (I have tiny wrists! If you need a longer length, or want to exchange the toggle for a lobster clasp and extender chain, email me! :) )

As always, for all orders / enquiries / customisation, please contact me at

If you like this bracelet, check out some matching earrings here and here.
(What can I say, I love this colour combination)

And now to end, I bid you adieu with the lovely Clair de Lune by Debussy.
Let it wrap around you like a warm blanket and lull you to a peaceful slumber.


No comments:

Post a Comment