Saturday 19 April 2014

Disney Princesses Collection - Masterpost

Tale as old as time, true as it can be. Barely even friends, then somebody bends, unexpectedly.

Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don't know?

How high does the sycamore grow, if you cut it down then you'll never know.


Ah, such classics. If you recognise the lyrics above, you grew up watching Disney cartoons, sang along to Disney Sing-Along-Songs, and have always wanted to go to Disneyland. (Or maybe I'm just projecting, haha). 

Walt Disney has truly defined an era of animation, and the Disney princesses provide young girls with role models to aspire to. Gone are the days where the princesses sit idly by, waiting for their prince to come. The princesses of this day and age take charge of their lives and fight for important causes! I've been wanting to make a collection in tribute to Disney princesses for a while now, and finally had some time to make them. They are loosely inspired by Disney "princesses", but suitable not only for the young, but for anyone who loves Disney stuff and has a ton of Disney-related nostalgia. :)


Oh look, a lineup of Disney princesses, including the latest - Anna and Elsa!

Though it is tempting, I haven't actually made a bracelet in tribute to all the princesses above. I selected 5 princesses that I love most, and made bracelets loosely inspired by them, as below:

Part 1: Mulan
Part 2: Ariel
Part 3: Pocahontas
Part 4: Elsa
Part 5: Anna

Posts begin on Sunday. I'm excited - hope you are too!

In the meantime, check out other collections I've made, from the Collection Masterposts page.
If you have any cool ideas about collections that I can consider for the future, do email me!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment