Saturday 12 April 2014

Murasaki

おはようございます!
Ohaiyou Gozaimasu~

Good morning, people of the world! Why am I up so early when I could be sleeping in? Because I have a long eventful day ahead, so the early bird gets the worm! Sleep is overrated! (LOL no, sleep is the best thing in the world, but needs must.)

Here's part 3 in the "I shall indulge myself and make whatever I want for myself" saga. This time it's a handphone charm! I've only ever made 1 handphone charm - way back in June 2013 for my friend and colleague Ivy, as seen here

What follows is something similar, but with different colours, beads and charms, comprised again, of my favourite things.
 A handphone charm with two asymmetrical strands, the first with a purple round-faceted chinese crystal, a flower bead, a glittery purple Czech Preciosa crystal, and a butterfly link. The second strand consists of a clear Swarovski bicone, a burgundy chinese crystal teardrop and a Sing charm.
Modelling the handphone charm is yours truly's beautiful iPhone 4S cover. Ah, the lovely purple tones and garden themed beads and charms match my cover so well! だいすき~ ❣◕ ‿ ◕❣

Random fact: Murasaki ( 紫 ) means purple in Japanese. 
(That's why this post has been inundated with Japanese words and Japanese emoticons). ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐
 
Item Code & Name: 208 Murasaki
Price: RM10.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Purple Round-Faceted Chinrese Crystal, Clear Swarovski Bicone, Burgundy Chinese Crystal Teardrop, Glittering Purple Czech "Preciosa" Fire-Polished Glass Bead, Flower Bead, Butterfly Charm, Sing Charm

Wanna order a remake of this?
Wanna customise this according to your preferences?
I'm only ever an email away! @ daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com

じゃあね!

No comments:

Post a Comment