Sunday 13 April 2014

Sunday Stylefile #1

Hellooooo friends!

Today I am excited. I am excited because I am introducing a new feature to this blog - one that shall appear on a random Sunday every month. 

I've long wondered what it's like to be a fashion blogger... and since I am so deeply in love (read: madly obsessed) with online shopping, what better thing to do than share my favourites with you once in a while yeah? The twist is that I will match these pretty items of clothing with an accessory from Dainty Little Trinkets (read: this is an attempt to pimp my own wares, heehee), and the accessory in question will be discounted for the month that it is posted! I have dubbed it the *drumrolls please* - Sunday Stylefile.

First thing first, the lovely accessory I am going to introduce to you is one that is double-chained in nature, with lovely light sapphire and violet tones - the Violet Skies bracelet!
 Ah this pretty dainty blue / violet thing. 

I happen to think the bracelet will go very nicely with the following dresses:


On ze left, this flowy chiffon dress reminiscent of long walks at the beach under violet skies, the Caelia Dress from I Can't Sew.
In ze middle, in stunning blue and violet shades painted with batik-like technique, the Baroque Print Dress from Kei Mag.
On ze right, suitable for frolicking in the sun and lounging around at picnics, the Denim Floral Dress from Hutz Fashion.

*Disclaimer* I own not the images above, they are from the sites that I have credited. 
Click on the links to go buy them pretty dresses. :)

Hopefully this little post has fed your online shopping addiction. I should stop being an enabler. :p

For the Violet Skies bracelet, more pictures are available here.
Originally at RM18 - this bracelet will be 10% off for the month of April 2014. (Caveat: the discount only applies when the bracelet is available. Once it is sold, it will revert to the original price)

If you'd like to purchase, email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com

Stay tuned for the next Sunday Stylefile to be posted in May... where I will undoubtedly drool over more pretty clothing. You've been a lovely audience (assuming you're reading this), so thank you, happy Sunday, and have a lovely week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment