Tuesday 22 April 2014

Ariel | Disney Princesses Collection: Part 2

Warning!
A ton of gratuitous singing ahead. And here we go...!

Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more

Oh, Ariel. Who doesn't relate to that keen thirst for adventure, that yearning for something extraordinary, that love for daydreaming? I watched The Little Mermaid in my formative years, and it has held a soft spot in my heart ever since. The song quoted above - Part of Your World - is one of my all-time favourites, so much so that I had the whole thing memorised!

How could I make a Disney Princesses collection without including the princess of the sea, yeah? Here's a bracelet inspired by Ariel:
 A bracelet in various shades inspired by the Caribbean sea, an ocean wave link, a seashell charm, a Sing charm in tribute to Ariel's mellifluous voice, and a dancer charm to represent Ariel's yearning to be on land - to walk and dance.
 I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'
Walking around on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - feet!

Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a - what's that word again?
Street
 The princess charm at the end of the extender chain can be exchanged for a "made with love" charm, as seen here.

Item Code & Name: 214 Ariel
Price: RM18.00
Status: Available
Materials: Sapphire, Aqua Blue Opal, Clear, Light Sapphire & Aquamarine Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Sapphire & Clear AB Round-Faceted Chinese Crystals, Aquamarine & Sapphire Czech "Preciosa" Fire-Polished Glass Bead, Aquamarine Round Glass Bead, Ocean Wave Link, Sing Charm, Dancer Charm, Seashell Charm, Princess Charm
Measurements: Approximately 17cm (including clasp) + 2.5cm extender chain

If you love the ocean and the seaside, check out the Dreaming of the Sea collection!

Orders and enquiries at


Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free - wish I could be
Part of that world

~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment