Tuesday 18 February 2014

Intertwined - Midnight and Daylight

Bonjour, my petit friends!

Seems like we have a week of earrings ahead of us! I do so love earrings - they're convenient and easy to match with your Outfit Of The Day (does anyone find the hashtag #ootd just a little indulgent and hilarious? Not judging, it's just funny, these little Internet phenomenons. :p). Where was I? Yes, earrings.

Today's post features 2 pairs of earrings, 1 that I made for myself and 1 customised for Kelsey. Way back when, I posted this pair of earrings named Intertwined, and I have loved them ever since. Since these were made for a friend, I decided to make myself one too! Kelsey also fell in love with them and asked them to be customised in a different colour. With no further ado, behold -

Intertwined - both pairs feature tiny silver pearls encased within ornate antique silver-plated round double twisted rings. Midnight features pearls in stunning midnight blue and Daylight features pearls in a pale baby blue. The midnight blue pearls are larger than the pale blue.
Item Code & Name: 172 Intertwined (Midnight)
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Silver and Midnight Blue Faux Pearls, Round Double-Twisted Rings
Item Code & Name: 180 Intertwined (Daylight)
Price: RM8.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Silver and Pale Blue Faux Pearls, Round Double-Twisted Rings

 Like this design but prefer pearls of a different colour?
Customisation is just a step away!
Email me at daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com to start!

In the meantime, do also check out the customised section for stuff previously customised for my lovely customers.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment