Thursday 20 February 2014

Lilac Blossoms - Customised

I came in like a WRECKING BALL~~~

So sorry.
That darned Miley Cyrus song has been stuck in my head and I had to share the misery! The chorus keeps repeating in an endless, torturous litany in my head (going back and forth like a pendulum, or a wrecking ball, wreacking havoc to my precious sanity). Is it stuck in yours yet? If so, I apologise profusely. :p

 Anyway, I am supposed to be saying demure, pleasant things so that you associate this little blog of mine with demure, pleasant things and not annoying songs that stick in your head and never leave. Ah, I don't know the first thing about branding. Marketing and consumer advertising is lost on me. 

ANYWAY, if you're still reading this, congratulations!

Today's post has nothing to do with that Miley song. It is actually a demure and pleasant pair of earrings customised by my often-featured customer, Kelsey. It is very demurely and pleasantly named Lilac Blossoms.

 Sleek silver and soft lilac faux pearls, tiny clover links and sweet rose charms
Item Code & Name: 181 Lilac Blossoms (Customised)
Price: RM8.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Silver and Lilac Faux Pearls, Clover Links, Rose Charms

May I also take this post to remind you that this 20% sale is ending on 22nd Feb. You only have 2 days, so hurry!


Hope you've had a demure and pleasant reading experience.
(。◕‿◕。)
Wishing you a demure and pleasant day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment