Sunday 2 February 2014

Double Double, Toil and Trouble - Collection Masterpost

On this day the 2nd of February, I am here to introduce yet another collection!

One that I am quite excited about, because, let's face it, when am I not excited about new collections? Never!

This collection is a little unique in that all items have a sort of dual theme about them. Inspiration for this collection came a few months ago, when I made my first double-chained bracelet - Songs of Joy. I then made a couple more, as you can see here, and have been itching to make more of the like ever since. But that's not all - it's not just double-chained bracelets that this collection will feature. It's double-chained necklaces too! Earrings already come in a pair, so that's sorted. I've made asymmetrical earrings of pairs that fit together, like bacon and eggs, milk and cookies, burger and fries, macaroni and cheese - that kinda thing. Those are not actual earrings that I made. And yes, I realise that I cited only food examples. :p

 (Also, I seem to be sounding a little hyper today. Must be the excessive amounts of Lindt chocolate I consumed (so creamy, so rich, so gooood)). Moving on now - here's a nifty little graphic (stole off the internet) featuring a DNA double-helix -


From Tuesday this coming week, I will be posting 2 bracelets, 2 earrings and 2 necklaces for this collection, as follows:
 
Part 1: Violet Skies
Part 5: Lockheart
Part 6: Mystique

P/S - I purposefully waited till today (2nd Feb) to post this collection, because I am geeky that way.

PP/S - Double whammy -- SALE ALERT! For every TWO items you purchase from this collection, you will be entitled to 20% off BOTH items! The sales period is valid till 22nd Feb (heehee). Terms and conditions:
1. Valid for items purchased from this collection only
2. Valid for items that are available / available for remakes (i.e if I run out of materials for a particular item, I will obviously not be able to sell you that particular item)
3. If you purchase more than 2 items - for example, if you purchase 3 items, the 3rd item will not be entitled to any discount.

I think that pretty much covers it.
Excited? I know I am!

If you're wondering where the title of the collection comes from, it is from a song called Something Wicked This Way Comes, which was performed by a frog choir in Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban. Snippet below! :D


See you on Tuesday my dear readers, and have a lovely week ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment