Tuesday 25 February 2014

Delphinus

In the hustle and bustle of city life
As work sets in and gets routine
I find myself
again

Alas, we have to work to afford our holidays, and work we must. In the meantime, as I daydream about ocean waves and sunny shores, I make myself accessories inspired by the ocean! :)

So if you click on the link above, you'll be directed to a collection I previously made that was inspired by the ocean. You'll also see little dolphin links and charms featured heavily throughout. While looking through photos of my previous creations (I like to dwell on past glories... even though they're not particularly glorious, hehe), it occurred to me that I never actually made anything with dolphins/seashells for myself! Obviously this was a grave oversight that I had to rectify.

Here are a pair of asymmetrical earrings. Delphinus is the latin word for dolphin, and also the name of a dolphin-like constellation in the sky. 

 Asymmetrical earrings with equal parts - shell beads, dolphins and aquamarine AB Czech Preciosa crystals

Against a silver background for clearer viewing

Item Code & Name: 184 Delphinus
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Round Shell Beads, Aquamarine AB Czech "Preciosa" Fire-Polished Glass Beads, Dolphin Link, Dolphin Charm


One day, I shall go on a beach holiday, and wear this pair of earrings as I lounge in the sun. One day.
*daydreams*

No comments:

Post a Comment