Saturday 15 February 2014

Queen of Hearts - Customised

-Scheduled Post-

I'm up north attending a cousin's wedding at the moment, so here is a scheduled post!

A while back, I posted a necklace I made for my mummy - Queen of Hearts. Not long after that, a sweet customer by the name of Kristin emailed me to order that, together with a matching pair of earrings.

Here are the earrings! :)

 This pair of earrings is a silver and ruby red replica of the Celtic Hearts earrings posted many moons ago. I do quite like this crystal - link - charm combination, and it goes very well with the necklace (link above).
With silver-black and ruby red chinese crystal doughnuts, this pair of earrings features tiny clover links and celtic heart charms.

Item Code & Name: 173 Queen of Hearts (Customised)
Price: RM8.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Silver-Black and Red Chinese Crystal Doughnuts, Clover Links, Celtic Heart Charms

*Set Promo*
Purchase this pair of earrings together with the Queen of Hearts necklace (here!) for RM27. 
Just quote "SET027 Queen of Hearts" in your email to me. :) 
 Enjoy the rest of your Saturday me friends!
See you soon-ish! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment