Monday 28 July 2014

Sunday Stylefile #4

Hello again everyone!
Hope the long weekend has been treating you well.

Selamat Hari Raya to all who celebrate! May this be a wonderful time of rest, reflection and reunion with your friends and family (and of course lots of feasting. Yum). :D

This post was supposed to go up on Sunday, but I fell asleep before I could post it. So let's pretend it's still Sunday k?

So far, the monthly Sunday Stylefile segment of this blog has featured accessories matching clothing in the colours of blue, pink and green. It's time for some rich colours, specifically a colour that goes by the name of red / scarlet / crimson / wine. 

This Sunday's Stylefile features the Autumn in My Heart bracelet with its brilliant colours representing fall - coral red, soft gold, honey topaz, accompanied by beads with engravings of a tree branch, a little bird and a tree charm.
I've chosen 3 stunning red dresses to match the bracelet with. Dresses that I am very tempted to buy for myself:

On ze left, dress to impress with this gorgeous flower-patterned Quarter Sleeve Lacey Dress from Mimosa Closet.
In ze middle, look professional and stylish in the wine-coloured Band Waist Panel Hem Executive Dress from Dressabelle.
On ze right, rock the geeky sailor college girl look with this Red & White Striped Dress from Hutz Fashion.

*Disclaimer* I own not the images above, they are from the sites that I have credited. 
Click on the links to go buy them pretty dresses. :)

As with all previous Sunday Stylefile posts - remember that the Autumn in My Heart bracelet (originally RM18) will be 10% off from now till the next Sunday Stylefile post in August - that's RM16.20 (let's round that off to RM16)! :) Check out more pictures of the bracelet here.

If you'd like to order any accessories, I'm just an email away!


~~~dreaming of ayam percik and satay~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment