Thursday 31 July 2014

Bermuda Triangle

The Bermuda Triangle is shrouded in myth and mystery.

Today's featured pair of earrings aims to exude that mystery... and also were very simply named after the supposedly mysterious geographical location because they are triangular in shape. 

 I know, I know, I'm running out of creative, whimsical names for my creations. :p 

 Dangling earrings made of silver-plated chain, with little star beads sandwiched between frosty blue round-faceted chinese crystals.
Item Code & Name: 271 Bermuda Triangle
Price: RM8.00
Status: Available for remakes
Materials: Frosty Blue Round Faceted Chinese Crystals, Star Beads

Also available in other colours, if you don't fancy frosty blue.
Just email me at
daintylittletrinkets@gmail.com
with your ideas for customisation!

Check out the "customised" label to see what some previous customers have dreamt to life.
Find out how to order here!

Goodnight ☆~

No comments:

Post a Comment