Monday 9 March 2015

Summer Daze - Customised

Goodbye weekend and hello Monday.

If I had the means, I would spend my days lazing about some pristine, isolated beach, with only the sun and sand and sea to accompany me. Once upon a time, on one fine Australian summer day, I had just completed my thesis and essentially finished my degree, so life was good and carefree, and I did just that - 3 wonderful hours of Australian sun on the beach.

You could call it Summer Daze - that feeling of being so sun-kissed and warm that you're all mellow and warm and slightly dazed. (Of course, I subsequently got the world's worst sunburn and walked around looking like a lobster for a whole 2 weeks. But that's a grandma story from a bygone era.)

I've named this creation, another necklace customised for Melanie, Summer Daze, as the pale yellow flower-print and gold pearls remind me of a lazy, hazy summer day. :) 
 A chain of alternating faux pearls in shiny gold and pale yellow flower-print, interspersed with clover and flower links, with a pale off-white sunflower as a pendant.

 The off-white sunflower cabochon is glued to a pretty flower filigree, giving the necklace a sweet and feminine touch.


Item Code & Name: 369 Summer Daze
Price: RM25.00
Status: [Sold], Available for remakes
Materials: Gold and Pale Yellow Watercolour-Print Faux Pearls, Clover Links, Flower Link, Off-White Sunflower Cabochon, Flower-Shaped Filigree
Measurements: Approximately 44cm (including clasp) + 4cm extender chain

This necklace is loosely-based on this bracelet and this bracelet. :)

You can customise stuff for yourself too! Check out the customised section here.


No comments:

Post a Comment